Authentic Men's Provincial Jackets: Alberta - Small
- Wear what the pros wear! The Authentic Men's Provincial Jackets are the same garment supplied to Curling Canada for use in official competitions.
- Designed by elite curler Emma Miskew.
- All 15 designs for each "provincial" team available.
- Sublimated designs will not peel, crack, fade or lose vibrancy, and will still stretch and breathe.
- Event logos and player or custom names can be added by request.
Product Availability :
Out of stock
The Authentic Teamwear program uses the same garments as worn by Canadian players. For the first time ever you can now wear exactly what is worn by elite curlers at national competitions such as the Scotties Tournament of Hearts, the Tim Horton's Brier and international events. The garments have been designed by elite curler Emma Miskew and are all made here in Canada and are printed using the sublimation process. The provincial series includes the 15 designs worn by teams at these events, covering the various provinces and territories from across the country, plus Team Canada.
Sublimation is a process where ink becomes a gas when under heat and pressure, inserting colours into the fibres of the fabric. Sublimated apparel does not peel, crack, fade, or lose its vibrancy. The fabric will still stretch, breathe, and maintain all of its performance attributes during this process.
On the provincial garments, such as the Authentic Men's Provincial Jackets, you can choose to add either the logo for the Tournament of Hearts or the Brier. A name may also be applied to the back, choose either the name of your favourite elite player, or put your own name on the back!
Due to the custom nature of this product, all sales of Authentic Teamwear are considered final sale and merchandise may not be returned to Goldline Curling for either exchange or refund.