Although you won’t usually confuse curling pants with the latest in high fashion, you know that they are essential to participating and enjoying a good game of curling. Nothing can end a game sooner than the players freezing while out on the ice. With ice surfaces usually several degrees below freezing, you have to wear clothing that will keep you warm and comfortable enough to enjoy the sport, sometimes through several games.
In order for curling pants to do the job they are meant to do, you should remember to look for specific qualities:
- Pants made of slightly stretchy fabric so that they can move when you do
- Curling pants that are lightweight yet warm
- Pants that are made slightly larger in the waist, since you tend to bend over a great deal.
The Right Curling Pants and Apparel Are At Goldline
- Holiday Gift Ideas (0)
- New Arrivals (4)
- Curling Shoes (28)
- Curling Brooms (22)
- Replacement Pads & Covers (6)
- Curling Pants (9)
- Head First Protective Head Gear (22)
- Curling Jackets & Tops (14)
- Curling Gloves & Mitts (9)
- Delivery Devices (7)
- Timing Devices (5)
- Curling Accessories and Safety Equipment (5)
- Curling Bags (3)
- Curling Footwear Accessories (6)
- Jewelry (9)
- Novelty & Giftware (15)
- e-Gift Certificate (1)
- Goldline Pro Shop Services (0)
- Create Your Own (1)
- The Last End - Clearance Curling Equipment (17)
- Featured Products
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.