- Home >
- Quantum Discs
The advantages of Quantum Discs are numerous:
- The slider discs do not have to be bondable or flexible, hence they can be molded from a wide variety of plastics, or machined from Teflon or stainless steel, each material offering different performance characteristics;
- The discs are easily changed. Simply snap out the old disk and snap in the new. Upgrading slider speed, replacing a damaged disk, accommodating preferences such as slider disks on the front and gripper discs on the back, and setting up for lefthanders are all readily accomplished without pro-shop assistance;
- The disks will not fall out;
- The disk pattern creates a “Stability Channel” running the length of the shoe. This pattern focuses weight to the periphery of the sole, thereby widening the balance platform and increasing stability.
- The slider disks are available in various materials, each offering a different speed, while the gripper disk features a TPR rubber surface which affords optimal traction.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Related blog posts