- The perfect curling bag.
- Bag sleeve fastens brush to the side of the bag.
- Hangs in locker with its own locker hook.
- Multiple pouches and zippered compartments.
- Customizable - add your club, event or company logo.
- Easily holds four brushes, plus accessories.
- Measurements: 51" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 5.5" (H).
- Simply apply a thick epoxy coating to your dragging foot.
- The toe coat reduces drag and protects the toe from wear.
- Coats up to 6 shoes.
- An excellent alternative to tape for beginners.
- Upgraded with 1/16" Teflon slider.
- Universal oval design fits all traditional oval curling brush heads.
- Certified to meet WCF specification and approved for use in WCF Championships and Events.
- Imprinted with WCF Approval Code.
- Economical and convenient means of providing casual curlers with a slider.
- Simply peel off the appropriate length and apply to the sole of street or athletic shoe.
- Slip on sliders are designed to be worn over your street or running shoe as a temporary slider.
- Black Teflon.
- Full length.
- Made from rubber composition specifically formulated to provide traction on ice.
- The antislider is commonly used over the slider foot and removed only during delivery.
- The knee pad, sometimes known as a slack saver, is used by curlers who drag their knee during delivery.
- It protects your slacks and provides some cushioning for your knee.
- Designed specifically for curling.
- High performance and wicking properties keep you warm and dry.
- 50% wool, 26% acrylic, 20% nylon, 4% lycra.
- Can be attached easily to any shoe.
- Reduces drag caused by the laces of the dragging foot.
- The cover is attached using the existing laces on the shoe.
- Coin toss token.
- Has curling broom attachment.
- Never forget the coin. It is always on your end.