- Upgrade your existing curling broom and take advantage of the all new Air Head and Airway pad!
- The innovative Air Head 2.0, featuring a spring lock system for quick head replacement, and a snap system that facilitates quick and easy pad replacement.
- Includes an Airway pad, the evolution of the renowned Norway Pad. Offers optimal dependability and effectiveness for the recreational curler.
- The Air Head 2.0 has been approved for use in WCF sanctioned events when paired with an Air Pro pad (sold separately).
- For most brooms currently on the market you should be able to remove your existing head and upgrade to the Air Head 2.0. We have both 1" and 1 1/8" options available to fit your existing handle.
- With a pad attached, the Air Head 2.0 is roughly 40% lighter compared to a traditional Oval head.
- The evolution of the renowned Norway Pad.
- Optimal dependability and effectiveness for the recreational curler.
- The all new snap fit is compatible with the Air Head 2.0 and enables quick and easy pad replacement.
- The Air Pro Curling Pad from Goldline conforms with WCF Specifications.
- WCF Approved Design. Certified for use in WCF Championships and Events, and any leagues/events that require WCF Certified pads.
- Snap fit provides quick & easy pad replacement
- Compatible with Air Head 2.0 snap-fit models.
- Waterproof cover fabric with optimal surface texturing render the Norway Pad “fast” and effective.
- “Peak and valley” ridge pattern both polishes and cleans the pebble.
- Great for recreational curlers.
- Compatible with traditional Goldline Oval Head.
- Available in a variety of colours, including high visibility fluorescent orange and lime.
- Air Elite pads have a velcro backing that is compatible with the original Air Head.
- The Air Elite Pad is designed as a fabric over foam and weighs a mere 15 grams. One seventh of the weight of conventional pads.
- Pad replacement simply involves pulling up on the tab to remove the old pad, then press another into place. It's that easy.
- If you have an Air Head 2.0 your pad will attach with a snap-fit method instead of velcro. Compatible pads for the Air Head 2.0 are Airway pads and Air Pro pads.
- Universal oval design fits all traditional oval curling broom heads.
- Certified to meet WCF specification and approved for use in WCF Championships and Events.
- Imprinted with WCF Approval Code.
- Cleanest release of any delivery device.
- This Excaliber head will fit your existing 1" handle.
- We also offer an excaliber already installed on a 1" FG handle.
- Fits all rock handles.
- Replacement oval horse hair head, works well for sweeping in frosty ice conditions.
- Does not include a mounting bracket.
- If bracket is required please purchase the complete oval horse hair head broom.
- Not compatible with any other mounting bracket.